Who doesn’t love ice cream?
It’s sweet, creamy goodness turns a bad day into good one and a frown into a smile. I usually stick to vanilla because it’s the purest of all ice creams, however, experiencing all the flavors that Manila Creamery had to offer was heaven.
Manila Creamery has a rotating menu, but for the blogger event that I attended (c/o #teamaldous founded by Aldous Ate The World) the following flavors were present-
- Blueberry Cheesecake– Cheesecake gelato with blueberry jam and graham dust.
- Davao Chocolate– Davao Dark Chocolate Gelato.
- Truffle Mascarpone- Mascarpone gelato with white truffle and Himalayan pink salt.
- Kinder Bueno– Hazelnut gelato with milk chocolate.
- Ube Lanka– Langka Gelato with Ube Hilaya
- Ube- need I say more? 🙂
- Go Mango– Mango Gelato with white chocolate covered poprocks.
- Mango and Suman– Sticky rice gelato with mangoes and Visayan latik.
The branch in UP Town Center, Katipunan will tentatively open, tentatively a week from now. Excited? So am I!
Join Manila Creamery Online: